Trayser 2.0 E-Bike Rental
Our bikes are currently in high demand, so please contact us to check availability before paying for any bike rental. New riders can fill out the Request a Bike form on the rental page to get added the waiting list.
£15 per day covers use of a high quality electric bike designed specifically for couriers. With no long contract sign-up, you pay for only what you use.
Maintenance, accessories and support are all on us. Travel further and complete more deliveries per shift.
Through our partnership with Deliveroo, riders can access a £3 per day discount, taking the daily rate down to £12. To get this discount, simply Upload your Deliveroo rider app before collecting a bike and we will give you instructions on how to apply the discount to your rental.
- High quality electric bike designed specifically for courier use.
- Free regular maintenance/service and support throughout your rental.
- Free battery swap - it can be swapped for free at our ETT location to give you full charge without waiting to charge the battery.
- Optional rear rack for carrying a delivery box.
- Electric pedal-assist bike. This means there is a rechargeable battery with a motor that assists you while pedalling.
- The battery is rechargeable using any standard mains power outlet. This can either be charged whilst on the bike, or the battery can be removed and charged separately. You will be provided with a battery charger.
- 80 – 120km range, depending on weather conditions and riding style.
- Comfortable, puncture protected tyres.
- Hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Legally classed the same as a standard pedal bike – no licence, registration plate or motor insurance required.
There is a £250 deposit, payable by debit/credit card when you collect the bike. This is fully refundable upon return of the bike in satisfactory condition.
Want more information?
Drop us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org